a straight line or plane that touches a curve or curved surface at a point, but if extended does not cross it at that point.
a completely different line of thought or action.
I am moved by ten-thousand things; I enjoy all the ranting and raving, and I endeavor to write on a wide range of topics, from alpha to omega, biology to deontology. Each idea spills into all others—hence the tangent, everywhere, at all times. I happily take advantage of it.
Anyway, this, then, is an ever-evolving list of posts on this blog / site, topical divisions for your viewing pleasure (newest articles—per category—listed first, or top to bottom):
- Climate and Environment
- « Comparative Enlightenment »
- « A Little Essay on Scientism (“Existentialism Fun Time”) »
- « ‘On “Spirituality” and “Metaphysics”’ (Video Transcript & Expansion) » LOGOS II
- « ‘Of Course We’re Doomed’ (Video Transcript and Expansion) » LOGOS I
- « Mystical Aesthetics—Post Script »
- « Forever and Ever (and Ever and Ever and…)—a Little Rant… »
- « Mystical Aesthetics »
- « Briefly Defending Everything in the Universe… »
- « Out of the Blue and into the Bullshit »
- Politics and Society
- Uncategorized (Musings, Pontifications, Etc.)
- « UPDATE VI: “Learning the Joy of Existence in Thelema” »
- « UPDATE V: “There’s Nothing Special About Meditation” »
- « UPDATE IV: “BUGS” and a Few Other Stories »
- « UPDATE III: Apologies, Excuses[?], and a Potential Return »
- « UPDATE II: LOGOS! is Online »
- « UPDATE I: The Future of My Works and This Blog »
NOTE: For extraneous writings (published elsewhere), please see the WORKS page.
All works on this site are the sole property of V. St. Clare (“Empty Sky” and so on), and all requests to copy or modify any of these works must be sent to email@example.com, or through the relevant contact form located on the CONTACT page of this website. Written permission to copy or modify any of these works may or may not be granted at the discretion of the owner.